Larry was not alone in the Grove. While trekking, he met another explorer like himself. She was called Wandering Wanda. But after a few minutes of silence, they both realized that despite the being grateful for the company, they’d rather enjoy the Grove alone. But then again, they admitted that it was probably safer not be alone. So they came up with an idea. They’d stay far away from each other but still keep in touch. Maybe a little light signal with an agreed series of flashes like a code of sorts? They also agreed on a set of colour codes to indicate whether they were OK, needed help or that the other should seriously start running for his or her life because there was a hungry bear in the vicinity…
- Using on-board accelerometer as a substitute for conventional switches
- Programming multiple digital input pins
- Disable LED grid especially when there is a need to use more than one digital Tembusu connector
To download the code below, kindly right click to save file.
- Try adding another LED module (e.g. Green LED)
- Experiment with different micro:bit’s in-built sensors such as the temperature and light sensors